Dr. Pergande was introduced to NUCCA chiropractic care when she was in undergrad. After years of suffering from debilitating migraine headaches, Dr. Pergande finally found relief from a NUCCA spinal correction. Shortly after her first NUCCA spinal correction, she also started to notice changes in her energy levels, her ability to concentrate, and her overall sense of well-being. Her biggest question was why she had never heard of this specific type of chiropractic before. It didn’t take long for Dr. Pergande to decide to dedicate her life to serving people through NUCCA chiropractic care.
Dr. Pergande grew up in Tomah, WI. She received her Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison before attending the renowned Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA. Following graduation, Dr. Pergande moved to Washington state to associate with another NUCCA doctor. She spent three years gaining valuable clinical experience before moving back home to start her own practice.
“The human body is beautifully and wonderfully made. We have the best doctor inside of us, but more often than not an injury sometime in our life has caused interference with the body’s ability to function at its optimum potential. My job is to remove that interference allowing the body to use its God given ability to heal and repair itself. I am truly passionate about getting people healthy and keeping them healthy for a lifetime through the power of NUCCA chiropractic care.” – Dr. Amber Pergande, D.C.
Dr. Pergande’s Credentials
- Certification in the Practice of Functional Medicine – in progress
- Nutritional Counseling Certificate – 2010
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic 2006
- Presidential Scholar – Palmer College of Chiropractic 2006
- Pi Tau Delta International Honor Society Member 2006
- NUCCA Member since 2005
- Member of Sigma Phi Chi, the world’s oldest chiropractic organization 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology – University of Wisconsin-Madison 2003
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars Member 1999
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society Member 1999
- Golden Key National Honor Society Member 1999
Check out Dr. Amber Pergande’s Reviews